[UPHPU] Article 3 posted

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:44:34 MDT 2005

> I don't know that any PHP programmers don't understand functional
> programming. That is what you learn first when you learn PHP, and sometimes
> the only thing you learn.

Um, sure they don't.  See your below response.  Functional programming
can be applied in the same way (or in different ways, and still be just
as effective).

Perhaps I should say OOP programmers don't understand functional
programming often ?

--

Joshua Simpson -- dataw0lf.org
Lead Network Administrator/Engineer Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com