[UPHPU] Phlyte Meeting Thursday, June 30th

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Tue Jun 28 11:18:02 MDT 2005

Sorry for the duplication, for those who are signed up for both lists. I
just want to make everyone else aware of the discussion going on without
them in the other list.

If you are at all interested in participating in Phlyte, please sign up
for the phlyte mailing list. Anyone interested is also encouraged to join
us in IRC in #phlyte (and #uphpu) on irc.freenode.net .

Thanks,
Mac