[UPHPU] Article 2

John lists at strictlyrockymountain.com
Tue Jun 21 13:49:36 MDT 2005

> I found this today when looking over PHP's OOP features (to see if there
> was something I missed that was so attractive ;) ):
> http://www.zend.com/zend/art/oo-proc.php

That zend article was exactly on point for me.  The differences between
the two fanatics was perfect.  I seem to fall into the proceedural fanatic
myself.  I'm hoping that my skills can increase and I can gain the
experience to know when to use OO and when not.  But for now, its all
proceedural.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions.  It has helped.

John