[UPHPU] Article 2

Jacob Wright jacwright at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:18:06 MDT 2005

The second article<http://www.jacwright.com/blog/19/thinking-object-oriented/>on
object-oriented programming was posted this morning (I almost forgot
let you know) on jacwright.com <http://www.jacwright.com/> for those
interested in learning more about learing OOP. It is entitled "Thinking
Object-Oriented" and goes over the basic concepts of thinking about a
program in terms of objects. Should be great for beginners and a good
refresher for the experienced. It was also posted on
uphpu.org<http://uphpu.org/article.php?story=20050620093420726>and
phpdeveloper.org <http://www.phpdeveloper.org/news/3329> if you prefer
reading it there.

Let me know if you have any questions. And I apologize if you are looking
for code examples. The articles are written for the intent of teaching OOP
concepts and not how to code a class or method. You can find those in most
other OOP articles. You don't find very often the concepts that are
presented in these articles, and they're not language specific.

Thanks!
Jacob Wright