[UPHPU] UTF8 Encoding

Jason Scherbel jscherbel at jazzfanz.com
Fri Jun 17 14:17:45 MDT 2005

TJ Hunter wrote:

>Are you setting a content-type header that contains the charset in the emails?

>or text/html if you're sending html emails.

I'm not setting the content type so that's probably the first issue,
thank you!  I'd also thank to thank Dave for that dumbed-down version of
what the crap UTF8 is!  It helped a bunch.

My final question is now that I'm encrypting and encoding to base64 the
body of the email, where should I perform the UTF8_ENCODE function?
Before the encryption, right?

~Jason