[UPHPU] UPHPU Barbeque 2005

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Tue Jun 14 16:49:01 MDT 2005

Today at 4:32pm, Tierra said:

> On 6/14/05, Tierra <etierra at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've driven by there a number of times, it's a nice area. I'll look
>>> into a Saturday if possible. Maybe the 25th?
>>
>> That probably read wrong to a few people, I'll look into Liberty Park
>> first if possible.
>
> Nevermind, Liberty Park is full for the 24th and 25th.

Personally, I'm fine with doing a BBQ in July, or even August, if need be,
though we should avoid the weekend of July 2nd for obvious reasons. (July
9th happens to be out for me personally too.) If it's easy to check the
next 8 saturdays, that would probably be our next best bet. Having at
least two weeks notice would probably be good, so that we can let people
plan on being there.

Mac