[UPHPU] great project meeting last night

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Tue Jun 14 13:26:55 MDT 2005

Today at 11:11am, John M said:

> Unless meetings are held on an irc channel I won't be able to attend.
> I used to live in the area but now I'm in Southern Colorado.  So meeting
> notes being posted would help me get more familiar with php and what is
> going on with the project...not that I'll understand everything but I'll
> get some exposure to how things work.
>
> Until the next irc meeting (if there are any), I'll be trying that
> osmosis thingy and lurking about until my next question with this old
> book I'm reading.  =)

Last time we tried putting part of the meeting on the IRC channel, and it
worked okay, but there weren't (m)any actively participating in the IRC
part who weren't in the meeting in person. :) If you're around and want to
do it, just speak up in the channel at about 7pm, and we'll include you as
much as we can.

If you haven't tried the IRC lately, please join us on irc.freenode.net in
#uphpu , and let us know who you are. We do a lot of Q&A in there all the
time.

Thanks,
Mac