[UPHPU] great project meeting last night

John M johnm_ul at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 12:11:33 MDT 2005

Unless meetings are held on an irc channel I won't be
able to attend.  I used to live in the area but now
I'm in Southern Colorado.  So meeting notes being
posted would help me get more familiar with php and
what is going on with the project...not that I'll
understand everything but I'll get some exposure to
how things work.

Until the next irc meeting (if there are any), I'll be
trying that osmosis thingy and lurking about until my
next question with this old book I'm reading.   =)

John