[UPHPU] great project meeting last night

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Tue Jun 14 09:13:56 MDT 2005

Yesterday at 7:36pm, John M said:

>I'd be interested in helping when I'm more knowledgeable with php...among
>a few other things. Right now, I don't know if I'm qualified to be a
>"water boy".  =P

Don't worry about it at all... start coming to the meetings if you're
interested, and we'll get you up to speed. A big part of this project is
that it is a learning experience for all of us, so you'll be on teams that
will educate you as we go.

Not only that, but some people say that even sitting in the same room with
the great dataw0lf, Destroyer of Newbies, Troll of the Seas of IRC, God
of All that is Technical, etc, etc, will educate you by osmosis.

Mac