[UPHPU] great project meeting last night

Tyler Gee geekout at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:19:07 MDT 2005

Everything sounds great, it sounds like everyone did a good job of
coming to some important decisions.  Too bad I couldn't be there,
sounds like it was fun.

I am trying to get more and more in to security in all aspects of web
development and am a little worried about how we are going to address
it with the project.  I saw that Security was written down but almost
feel like we need to do a "Security Check" at the beginning of each
meeting (or, obviously, via email) so that people can help others
learn; it is one thing to be focused on getting some thing to work
well and it can be a totally different thing focused on getting it to
work well and secure.

However, I also know that you could spend 99% of your time worried
about security and not be totally secure.

Just a thought.

-wtgee