[UPHPU] great project meeting last night

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Fri Jun 10 17:23:50 MDT 2005

Today at 9:42am, Mac Newbold said:

> We also enumerated a lot of the parts that are extremely common in PHP and
> PHP/SQL web sites. The majority of them will be part of the "core" while some
> of them will be modules that will be used on many sites. Jeff Shuey has a
> photograph of the whiteboard, but it has yet to be transcribed. When it does,
> we'll add it here for discussion.

After sending the message this morning, I realized that not only was there
a photograph of the white board, but that I never erased it, and it was
sitting here next to me all along. Here are the things we wrote down:

Installer
Login/Auth
Security
Statistics/Logging
error handling
sessions
function library
form validation/creation
Database CRUD (Create,Read,Update,Delete)
file layout
html layout (display)
CMS-ish features
products