[UPHPU] Newbie needs help

Tyler Gee geekout at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:48:08 MDT 2005

@John

As you can see, PHP follows the PERL adage TMTOWTDI - There's More
Than One Way To Do It.....don't let all the counter examples and
alternative syntax's get you down.  You should probably start with
what makes most sense to you so you can get a handle on the language
and later on you will learn all the alternatives syntax and the
associated advantages/disadvantages.

-wtgee