[UPHPU] Newbie needs help

Tyler Gee geekout at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:43:54 MDT 2005

<?=$name?> is okay but only if enabled.

>From the manual:

3.  <? echo 'this is the simplest, an SGML processing instruction'; ?>
   <?= expression ?> This is a shortcut for "<? echo expression ?>"

 Short tags (example three) are only available when they are enabled
via the short_open_tag php.ini configuration file directive, or if php
was configured with the --enable-short-tags option.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.php

-wtgee