[UPHPU] Newbie needs help

Scott.Hill at flyingj.com Scott.Hill at flyingj.com
Fri Jun 10 12:09:08 MDT 2005

> Embedding PHP into HTML is a bad way to design things (especially with
> broken up braces, man, I didn't even know that was possible).

That's the way I started out too.  Actually you could look at it as
embedding HTML in your PHP script.  Anyway, after getting my first few
scripts to run, I started digging into the next level of programming PHP to
do what I wanted.  I cut down on the confusion by adding syntax
highlighting for PHP to vim.  It was easier to distinguish the PHP from the
HTML.  It also helped me to understand PHP and HTML better.

Scott Hill