[UPHPU] PHP on Rails

John David Anderson uphpu at mail.johndavidanderson.net
Wed Jun 8 09:27:58 MDT 2005

Has anyone had experience with Cake (A RoR port for PHP)?

http://sputnik.pl/cake

I've been checking out what Ruby on Rails can do, and its absolutely
amazing. They have *videos* of web development under rails - which
goes to show how fast and cool it is. While I like Ruby's quick and
easy OOP style, its a little tricky to get it up and running, and its
much less prevalent than PHP is - thus the investigation into RoR-
like frameworks.

I guess if no-one has ever seen it, it might be neato to check out..

-- John