[UPHPU] Suggested PHP reading list (was: open source software and freedom)

Scott.Hill at flyingj.com Scott.Hill at flyingj.com
Tue Jun 7 09:17:36 MDT 2005

>  Since I'm invoking books, I'd
> might as well invoke The Virtue of Selfishness (Ayn Rand) along with
> The Cathedral & The Bazaar (Stallman).
>
> Dan

Pretty hefty reading for a PHP group.  As long as we're at it, lets get out
T.S. Elliot and Shakespeare!  I think someone mentioned communism once.  We
could drum up something for that.  Ayn Rand also wrote "Atlas Shrugged".
That would be my book club suggestion. Maybe someone could do a book
catalogue app using our future framework!  I guess we are all too busy
trying to make a living.  It's a nice thought though.

Scott Hill