[UPHPU] OT: open source software and freedom

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:32:05 MDT 2005

Ohhh, you are correct sir.  I was just thinking RMS because of
Lonnie's earlier comment.  I knew something sounded a bit off about
that.  (My friend said RMS always makes him think Root Mean Squared
instead of Richard M. Stallman, but he's weird like that.)

I could rush to DI but I already have a copy :p

Dan