[UPHPU] decision making [group project]

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:35:12 MDT 2005

On 6/6/05, Ray Hunter <bigdog at venticon.com> wrote:
> then lets not debate the voting now and get a leader.
>
> I think there should be at least 2 individuals at the minimum.
>
> mac and someone else.
>
> then they can determine the voting and other things like team leads.
> that can deal with sub components.
>
> --
> ray

I know he's new to the group and you guys don't all know him, but I'd
like to nominate Jacob Wright.  I used to work with him and he's one
of the best programmers I know.  He's also a good guy overall.  Wade
works with him, I'm sure he can vouch for him as well.  Plus the
framework he's working on (Pherret (sp?)) is awesome and would I
suspect make a good starting point for our project, if he's willing to
donate it to the cause.

Dan