[UPHPU] SVN Update

Jacob Wright jacwright at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:43:40 MDT 2005

Those who may have checked out Pherret from my server should do an update. I
previously had the base package of StoredObject objects as so (short for
stored object) but in my blog I demonstrated examples using storedObject.
That is a change I've been wanting to make, but forgot about it until a
minute ago. So, although storedObject_Customer is a bit longer than
so_Customer, it will be a much easier to read application. So update and use
storedObject. Thanks and sorry if you've been having troubles with getting
it to work.

Jacob Wright