[UPHPU] Framework Project

Jacob Wright jacwright at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:35:53 MDT 2005

I just joined UPHPU on Friday and sort of jumped in on the mailing list. I
don't know what the current status of the group project is, but I was told
that we want to create a framework. I have been working on a framework for
about three months and am really excited with how it is turning out. I would
love to have help with it and to know what other developers would do
differently or add to it. Whether people want to do this as the group
project or not is fine, but if anyone is interested, I would love some
feedback on it.

I just got my blog up over the weekend too, so I wrote an overview of the
"framework so far" on it. I'm calling the framework Pherret. My blog is
http://www.jacwright.com/ and if we want to use Pherret that would be great.
Also, if you would like to check out the code you can get it on my
subversion repository svn://jacwright.homeip.net/pherret/ if my home server
stays up. :) I have to apologize in advance for the lack of good comments
throughout the code. There are some, but not enough. It's a work in
progress.

Thanks,

Jacob Wright