[UPHPU] OT: programming vs. markup languages

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Mon Jun 6 12:46:49 MDT 2005

Today at 12:33pm, Daniel C. said:

> I stand corrected, thank you.

I publicly apologize if that came across as a "No, you're wrong!" rant. I
didn't intend to write as much as I did about it, but simply wanted to add
more to the discussion. What you brought up about Turing equivalence was a
great point, and I agree with you, Smarty really ties your hands in a lot
of ways, preventing you the flexibility that PHP itself offers. Sorry if
that message got overshadowed by the rest of the details.

Mac