[UPHPU] new php install - errors

John M johnm_ul at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 20:33:05 MDT 2005

They actually didn't load when viewing that script
from apache.

 <?php
 phpinfo();
 ?>

There was nothing in there about curl or openssl.
After spending more time than I wanted with this
install, I think I'm going to have to install those
specific modules seperately according to what I read
here...

http://docs.php.net/en/install.windows.extensions.html

 For now I've commented those lines out in the
php.ini.  I'll come back to it later.

Thanks for your help David.