[UPHPU] new php install - errors

David Boucha boucha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:30:04 MDT 2005

On 6/3/05, John M <johnm_ul at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I came across a suggestion to use Dependency Walker
> (http://www.dependencywalker.com/).  I downloaded it
> and opened up the dll and found that it's not
> something I can use because I don't understand the
> information being displayed.
>
> I found a few other suggestions on a few sites.
> Apparently there is a problem if php.ini,
> libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll aren't in the windows
> directory (that is if you want these dll's to load).
> After moving them to the windows directory Apache is
> starting up fine with no errors.  I guess that would
> bring me to another question...How would I find out if
> they (php_curl.dll and php_openssl.dll) loaded or not?
>  I'm almost positive that they are loaded but is there
> a script or something I can run to find out which
> modules are actually loaded?  I'd feel better if I can
> see that they are loaded if you know what I mean.

If they're not giving you any errors, then they're probably loading
fine. The easiest way to see if they are loaded is to look at the
output of the  phpinfo() function.

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Put that in a php file somewhere where Apache can serve it and browse
to it. All the loaded libraries will be listed there.

You could also attempt to use the library and if it fails because it
can't find the function, then the library isn't loaded.

David