[UPHPU] new php install - errors

John M johnm_ul at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 18:24:30 MDT 2005

I came across a suggestion to use Dependency Walker
(http://www.dependencywalker.com/).  I downloaded it
and opened up the dll and found that it's not
something I can use because I don't understand the
information being displayed.

I found a few other suggestions on a few sites.
Apparently there is a problem if php.ini,
libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll aren't in the windows
directory (that is if you want these dll's to load).
After moving them to the windows directory Apache is
starting up fine with no errors.  I guess that would
bring me to another question...How would I find out if
they (php_curl.dll and php_openssl.dll) loaded or not?
 I'm almost positive that they are loaded but is there
a script or something I can run to find out which
modules are actually loaded?  I'd feel better if I can
see that they are loaded if you know what I mean.