[UPHPU] Zend Studio

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:20:55 MDT 2005

Lonnie Olson wrote:

> A $100 bucks is not the real price you are paying.  The real price  you
> are paying is your freedom.  Zend Studio is not Free (with a  capital
> F).  Why pay someone to take away your freedoms, that is just  plain
> silly.  It is just as silly as if you were to pay someone to  prevent
> you from voting.  We all need to learn that we shouldn't have  to pay
> for software with our freedom.
>
> Besides that point.  Eclipse is a really good IDE once you get your
> mind wrapped around it.  I personally don't use it, because I rarely
> need all the IDE features, and just use a text editor (emacs) with
> syntax highlighting/code completion.

Hmm, but unless I'm reading your MUA signature wrong, you're using Apple
Mail, presumably on , duh duh DUH! Apple.  Apple is about four hundred
gajillion times 'less free' than, say, Zend.  They're helping destroy
open source.

/me dons flame retardant clothing.

--

Joshua Simpson -- dataw0lf.org
Lead Network Administrator/Engineer Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com