[UPHPU] new php install errors

John M johnm_ul at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 16:08:43 MDT 2005

After a brand new installation I'm getting errors when
the modules are loading.  I'm getting...

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'xxxxx.dll' - The operating system cannot run %1.
...for these dll's...
php_curl.dll
php_openssl.dll

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'xxxxx.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
...for these dll's...
php_pdf.dll
php_w32api.dll

I've included c:\php into my path and I have the
following in httpd.conf ...

LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
PHPIniDir "c:/php"

(I am under the impression that if I use the PHPinidir
line that I wouldn't have add c:\php to my path.
After adding c:\php to my path, php_curl.dll and
php_openssl.dll had a different error that I stated
above.  Before the path change, all four dll's were
getting the "PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic
library 'xxxxx.dll' - The specified module could not
be found." error.)

I modified the following in my php.ini...

doc_root = "C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\project\"

extension_dir = "c:\php\ext"

ext is the directory that contains all of my dll
files.

Am I missing anything?

(I'm using XP pro)