[UPHPU] Re: translating? (was: that other thread)

TJ Hunter tjhunter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:26:20 MDT 2005

On 6/3/05, Tyler Gee <geekout at gmail.com> wrote:
> Whoa...yeah...so I went and drank some coffee and then reread all
> those things and I was way off.  I thought we were talking about
> setting up the project so it could easily be translated into other
> (spoken) languages.
>
> Sorry about that and about not starting a new thread.
>
> -wtgee

No. We were talking about spoken languages. (I was the one who brought
it up in the first place)

Program the site once and allow it to be read in English, Spanish,
Korean, etc. That's why we were talking about gettext and multibyte
charsets.

It's really easy to do if you want me to show you guys. If not, I'll shut up.

-TJ