[UPHPU] translating? (was: that other thread)

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:07:10 MDT 2005

> I don't know anything about this but would be very interested to
> learn.  I have never before worried about translating (save for some
> pages I designed in spanish).  Does anyone know of a short tutorial or
> links for more information?
>
> Thanks,
> -wtgee

wtgee:

I'm not sure we're talking about the same kind of languages here.  To
get help though here's what you'll want to do:

First, when you're starting a new topic (I understand you didn't
realize that's what you were doing, but you were,) do it in a new
email.  Don't just reply to the email that made you think of the new
topic, even if you change the subject.  Someone else can explain why
better than me.

Second, can you explain your question a bit more?  I'm not sure what
you're looking for help on, I'm not sure what you want to learn how to
do.

Hope this helps,
Dan