[UPHPU] Zend Studio

Benjamin Schmuhl schmuhl at minglematch.com
Thu Jun 2 16:07:30 MDT 2005

John David Anderson wrote:

> I'm really impressed thus far, and I'm wondering: for those of you
> who (have) use(d) it, what features do you like/need/depend on? Any
> tricks for a ZS n00b?

For me the Ctrl-Click jump-to-code feature, the full debugging,
PHPDocumentor-readiness (right-click a function to auto-generate the
documentation), CVS-readiness, code-analysing and execution profiling
are what sold me on Zend.  For starters I would print out the keymap for
reference and start using the documentor tools (as that is how ZS knows
to tell you what each function is and what it expects when it gives you
your auto-complete).

--
Benjamin Schmuhl
MingleMatch, Inc.