[UPHPU] Re: Next meeting [was re: php framework project launch]

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Thu Jun 2 12:01:15 MDT 2005

Today at 11:54am, Daniel Stephenson said:

> Have a time and place been set for the next meeting?

Not in stone.

Our regular UPHPU meeting this month will be on Tuesday, June 21st, so I'd
maybe lean toward Thursday, June 9th as a good day to hold it, since
that's almost half way between our last meeting and our regular meeting.
Failing that, I'd say Tuesday June 14th. Several people have expressed a
desire to do Thursdays instead of Tuesdays, and few if any have objected
to that. (We should avoid the third Thurs. (the 16th this time) because of
a conflict with URAPUG, since we have some interested members in common.)

So unless there are objections, shall we plan on 7pm on Thursday, June 9th?

Mac