[UPHPU] Zend Studio

John David Anderson uphpu at mail.johndavidanderson.net
Thu Jun 2 11:35:54 MDT 2005

On Jun 2, 2005, at 11:18 AM, Ray Hunter wrote:

> Yeah, use eclipse it is better and free.

Eclipse is slllloooow as tar on my machine (Mac OS X).

I'm not writing Java programs (per this discussion), and Eclipse
seems hellbent on having me do everything in Java. I'm sure it could
do a decent job with PHP/HTML/CSS, but I think I'd like to use
something more targeted... toward PHP. I've tried to start a project
in it twice, and It just wasn't working. IMHO, Its too Java-friendly
to be PHP-friendly.

Besides, I don't mind paying $100 bucks if it saves me some time.
That cost can be recovered rather quickly.

That said, I'd love to hear why you like it, and what features you
like about it.

-- John