[UPHPU] PHP-Nuke

David Boucha boucha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:06:18 MST 2005

I used php-nuke for a personal site I didn't want to spend much time
on and soon found it to be junk.It got hacked and was being used to
spam and had all kinds of advertisements hacked into it. It's junk.

I've been looking around at other CMS's to use and I kind of like
XOOPS (xoops.org) and phpWebSite (http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/).

There are some application frameworks, like seagull.phpkitchen.com and
others that might be able to provide the pre-built infrastructure you
want.