[UPHPU] proper HTML lists

Ryan Bowman ryanlbowman at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 11:37:16 MST 2005

--- Jeffrey Moss <jeff at opendbms.com> wrote:

> Option 2 makes more sense if you're using CSS.  The
> UL is the indent, the LI
> could be text color or inline list or something.
>
> -Jeff

However, some browsers (Firefox for example, I
believe) will assume you forgot the closing ul tag
before the second ul, because it's not valid there.
You won't be able to select it with a rule such as ul
ul, or li ul - you'd need to use option 1 for that.

=====
----
Ryan Bowman

That stupid bird stole my quarter.  I hate birds. - Eddie
----