[UPHPU] mailing list archives back up

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Fri Feb 25 10:29:08 MST 2005

Tuesday at 9:15pm, UPHPU Admin said:

> All,
>
> The archives are back up. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy.

Thanks Wade! We all appreciate all the great work you have done in getting
the UPHPU site up (repeatedly) and keeping it running, despite quite a few
forcible relocations.

It looks like the archives haven't been updated since February 8th. Is the
daily archive update going to be coming back soon too? :)

I don't mean to be a fault-finder, and we all understand about time
constraints, so don't feel pressured unless you want to.

Thanks,
Mac