Re; [UPHPU] Posting a form

Benjamin Schmuhl schmuhl at minglematch.com
Thu Feb 24 12:48:26 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 10:36 -0700, Jon Jensen wrote:
> Nope, that simply has to do with the browser. In all modern browsers,
> hitting enter in a form will submit it one way or another, regardless of the
> presence of a submit button. It doesn't have anything to do with PHP or
> anything on the server.

I have forms that do *not* submit when I hit enter, as I do not have a
submit button.  I am using FireFox 1.0 (Windows and Linux) and IE 6.0.
This is a problem we want to overcome.  I don't want to use a submit
button because I want to use javascript to validate the form before it
can be submitted.  Is there any way to have enter validate the form?  Do
I have to put listener events on each form element?

--
Benjamin Schmuhl <schmuhl at minglematch.com>
MingleMatch, Inc.