[UPHPU] Thank you

Scott.Hill at flyingj.com Scott.Hill at flyingj.com
Thu Feb 24 09:43:01 MST 2005

I really appreciate the very quick responses.  I have implemented
Jonathan's suggestion and it works.  It seems the problem is not really the
enter key but what I am testing for in my PHP script.  I think Dave's
suggestion would work just as well.  Wade, in answer to your response, I
tried it (with the same results) with both EI and Firefox.

What I have learned:  I did not know that enter/return was the same as
clicking the submit button.  Also, I was not aware of the existence of
$_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'].  My users are now much happier.  Thank you all.

Scott Hill