[UPHPU] Passing info to a php script

Timothy Humphrey email at timothyhumphrey.com
Fri Sep 10 10:08:45 MDT 2004

You're right -- html only on the CD, redirecting to the webserver.

I don't need to identify each user, but rather that they are using the CD. I
could use the GET variable in the URL, I'd just prefer that it were a little
more subtle. Is there a way to find out the referring page? Something like

If ($referring_page == 'Start Here.html') { }

Or

If ($referring_url == 'file:///Start Here.html') { }