[UPHPU] Browser Testing

Jeremy Burgess edgecast at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 02:01:00 MDT 2004

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:18:26 -0600, Brent Wilkinson <brent at air2data.com> wrote:
> The only browser you wont be able to test without a mac really is safari.
> And from looks of other responses there are some emulators.

If mac is in the testing specs, ideally, you should test on the mac.
How agresively you test depends on how large your "good enough" margin
is. People have given some great help in responce to the problem
presented, but it should be noted that browsers can behave differently
from one OS to the next. In my experience this is especially true for
IE for the mac which is a whole different beast from IE for PCs.

--
Jeremy Burgess
801.580.6625
jeremy at edgecast.net