[UPHPU] Re: [UPHPU-jobs-announce] PHP Application Developer

Jacob Hanson jacdx at jacobhanson.com
Wed Oct 27 10:52:52 MDT 2004

Wednesday, October 27, 2004, 10:17:43 AM, you wrote:
> Job Title: PHP Application Developer

> Company: 	Property Solutions International, Inc.
> 		522 South 100 West
> 		Provo, UT 84601
> 		Toll free 877.826.9700
> 		Fax 801.705.4873

> Contact:	Gary Hanks
> The position requires the following qualifications:
> At least 1 year OO PHP experience.
> Strong understanding of SQL.
> Pay depending on experience.

Hello List,

Just a heads up. I interviewed with these guys last year. I walked away
with probably my worst interview experience ever. Sub-par pay for the
skills needed. I was left with the impression that what they wanted was
a code monkey, because 'the thinking had already been done', despite
a glaring (IMO) lack of tech strategy. Not impressed. YMMV.

FWIW--all two cents of it. :]

See ya,
--
       _/ _/  _/   Jacob Hanson