[UPHPU] Re: PHP approach

Benjamin Schmuhl schmuhl at minglematch.com
Fri Oct 22 13:33:56 MDT 2004

Indulge we must...  but for the purpose of education and to shamlessly
plug uphpu (sic): The Utah PHP Users Group (http://www.uphpu.org) is
nothing like what you describe.  The answers provided by intelligent and
resposible communities (like plug and uphpu) are typically very helpfull
and full of insight and experience.  I don't search the web for any
programming questions, and I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone interested
in developing (read: not copy/paste-ing code).
The picture of PHP that you have painted, while real to you and those
that you may know, is nothing like what Mr. Schroeder, Mr. Torrie and I
*see*.