[UPHPU] January Meeting

Jonathan Gale jon at jtoo.net
Thu Oct 7 09:35:51 MDT 2004

PHPers,

I have volunteered to present in January on the topic of: Installing and
Configuring PHP.  While it's not a particularly sexy topic, there are
some good things to know if you ever find yourself needing to install,
upgrade or configure a PHP instance.

With that said, here are some ideas for topics to be covered:

installing PHP from source
installing PHP from RPM
roll your own RPM
php.ini - notable settings and what they do
phpinfo (is your friend)

If there are other things you would like to see covered, or if any one
topic is more important to you than others, please let me know and I
will try to tailor the presentation accordingly.

Thanks,

Jon