[UPHPU] old archives: import? toss?

John johnh at strictlyrockymountain.com
Wed Oct 6 15:02:53 MDT 2004

I too am for keeping them.  Although I have no experience with mailman, I
would be happy to give it a shot if no one else knows how.

Additionally, I have had experience reading an incoming email into a php
script and then parsing it for relevant headers and splitting out the
body, etc.  Instead of moving into what we have now, I might be able to
create a seperate mysql table with them.  We could easily make them
searchable then.

--
Thanks
John