[UPHPU] old archives: import? toss?

John johnh at strictlyrockymountain.com
Wed Oct 6 14:57:09 MDT 2004

My only request is that we find a way to scramble the email addresses so
they aren't listed for spiders/etc to gather up.  Both for the new and the
old (if we keep them).

I know of several spiders that can re-attach a standard "user at
domain.com" with ease.  Do we have any other options in this regard for
the new mailer?  And for a suggestion (although I'm sure it will be
declined), a part of rootsweb uses a graphic for the address instead of
text.  Is this an option we could use?

--
Thanks
John