[UPHPU] any asp converts?

John lists at strictlyrockymountain.com
Tue Nov 30 18:50:18 MST 2004

Hi Jon, perhaps you can help me understand what "plain vanilla ASP" is??
In the world of acronyms I some times loose myself.  I know ASP as
"Application Service Provider" and on the Microsoft Site if you search for
ASP, they also seem to use the ASP that way.  I also believe that the
previouse versions of IIS you could run VBscript and so is that what you
mean?  IIS instead of ASP?  The only other instance I can find of ASP from
Microsoft is ASP.NET...

--
Thanks
John