[UPHPU] any asp converts?

John lists at strictlyrockymountain.com
Mon Nov 29 19:16:34 MST 2004

Hi folks, I'm going to add my 2 cents on this.  Basically ASP is just an
envelope (this may be too simplified) created by mircosoft which allows
you to use many different languages to accomplish your task.  For instance
if you didn't know you can use PHP in/on a Windows ISS box.  You can also
use C++, C#, Java, JScript, Javascript, J# and others.  Using ASP means
you are using the structure of their environment and not a specific
language.  ASP is not a language.  I hope my 2 cents are worth something
to someone, but if not, no big deal.

--
Thanks
John