[UPHPU] mail()

Caleb Jaffa caleb at idiochron.org
Tue Nov 23 12:23:36 MST 2004

The way I personally send emails in PHP is to use HTML Mime mail API
available from PHP Guru.org
http://www.phpguru.org/static/mime.mail.html  This API allows you to
set an SMTP server to send through, including the option to set a
username/password to authenticate with.

I believe PEAR's class for sending mail also allows you to specify an
SMTP server, including username/password if you need to authenticate.

-Caleb Jaffa