[UPHPU] PHP Classes?

Tierra etierra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:38:50 MST 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:12:02 -0700 (MST), Mac Newbold
<mac at macnewbold.com> wrote:
> Most universities (incl. UofU and BYU) don't teach php, and they usually
> don't teach any web languages (like JavaScript), and many don't teach
> scripting lanaguages either (like PHP, perl, python, ruby, or shell).

Actually, UofU half touches on JavaScript in CS1040 (aside from using
Java for application in the CS2020 class, at least that's what they
were using when I took it), then CS4540 goes heavy into JSP. Other
than that though, nothing else I know of.

Bryan