[UPHPU] local network

Jeffrey Moss jeff at opendbms.com
Wed Nov 17 13:11:45 MST 2004

Use email for this. If your linux server is running the mail system, you can
pipe directly to your script using an alias, otherwise gentoo has some
ebuild scripts like "fetchmail", "getmail" and "fetchyahoo" for retrieving
mail from other servers and sending directly to procmail or your mbox. You
can use "metamail" to extract attachments from the command line, or you can
extract them directly from the mail using a MIME package available on pear.

http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_Mime

-Jeff