[UPHPU] local network

OgdenNights.com lists at ogdennights.com
Wed Nov 17 12:42:13 MST 2004

There are two machines the dBase CPU is an internal file server, and
the Linux CPU is a Gentoo/Apache/PHP/MySQL Web Server. Both CPUs have a
name on the internal network, but neither have a Static IP to the
outside world (Linux CPU will have a static IP upon completion of the
new website).

I haven't tried include("http://dBase CPU/file.dbf") as of yet -- maybe
I'm making a mountain out of a molehill.