[UPHPU] local network

OgdenNights.com lists at ogdennights.com
Wed Nov 17 10:46:57 MST 2004

My new webserver is Gentoo Linux, the file server with the dBase files
is Windows.

I'm also unsure of how to write the PHP code to reference the separate
directories. I've always referenced files in relation to the scripts
location (ex.: include("../../file.php")). So should it now be
include("192.168.0.25/C://FILES/file.php")?